Fri, Oct 23|
Oracle Yoga for Beginners
Donation Based Class to Raise Funds for Luna y Sol Sanctuary (501c3) NonProfit
Time & Location
Oct 23, 2020, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PDT
About the event
- A sweet morning Yoga break guided by Journey of Love Oracles.
- We will spend time grounding with the sound of our Breath.
- Each week I will pull an Oracle Card to guide us and to assist to Set Intentions.
- We will focus on allowing breath to move us into our bodies.
- As fall comes in and the days get darker, is a good time to begin to prepare our bodies for this shift toward the internal, the colder and shorter days.
- Space for all bodies. Message me if you have any injuries or differences to consider for a movement practice.
What to Bring?
- A Mat if you have one, if not that's okay
- Have pillows or a thin blanket in case you need a prop
Luna y Sol Sanctuary is a 501c3 Nonprofit founded to support holistic healing practices for underserved communities. This yoga class is in service of providing access to wellness support to the community and raising funds for the non-profit. Donations go to: www.lunaysolsanctuary.org
Join us for an hour of breath and movement guided with Oracles.